25 Feb Luxury Master Bathroom – Relax in Style
When it comes to luxury homes, the “little extras” are the features that truly set them apart from other homes. A Norton Luxury Homes, we specialize in making homes that stand out from the rest. If you are ready to design your custom-built home in Utah, here are a few features you might want to consider including in your luxury master bathroom.
Luxury Master Bathrooms by NortonLuxury.com
- Skylight: A skylight is a great way to bring natural light into your bathroom, which is great for creating a sense of relaxation while also offering the perfect light for applying makeup in the morning.
- Tub for Two: Whether you want to share the tub or simply bask in the warm waters all by yourself, you will want a tub with plenty of space. At jets to the tub for extra relaxation.
- Television: Add a television to your bathroom so you can relax in the tub while catching up on your favorite shows.
- Steam Shower with Rain Shower Heads: Create the ultimate in luxury and relaxation with a steam shower featuring rain shower head.
- Towel Warmer: A towel warmer keeps your towels nice and warm so they feel great against your skin when you step out of the shower or tub.
- Chandelier: Add interest and elegance to your bathroom by incorporating a chandelier in the design.
With so many options available, choosing the elements that you want can be difficult. Contact Norton Luxury Homes and let us help you create the perfect custom-built luxury home for you!