25 Feb Building the Perfect Kitchen in Your Luxury Home
As a luxury home builder, we are always looking for ways to build homes with the best features. When it comes to the kitchen, there are many options that a custom home builder can choose to include in the design. Here’s a look at a few of the most popular kitchen features in today’s luxury homes:
Luxury Home Builder Kitchen Features
- Bar Sink: a secondary sink that adds additional functionality to a large kitchen; may serve as a second prep station.
- Built-In Refrigerator: creates a smooth and integrated look.
- Coffee Bar: an area located away from the main cooking area that is dedicated to coffee preparation, including features such as a small refrigerator, a microwave oven and an espresso machine.
- Dishwasher in a Drawer: provides a handy way for cleaning dishes without detracting from the look of the kitchen.
- Double Oven: offers a secondary oven for additional baking or plate warming.
- Island Cooktop: offers a larger surface for prep work while also providing space for additional cabinets and other features.
- Pot Filler: provides an additional faucet mounted high enough to easily fill a large pot.
- Warming Drawer: offers additional functionality in a small space that is idea for parties and busy households.
Of course, these are just a few examples of the luxury features you may choose to include in your kitchen. Contact Norton Luxury Homes to learn more about designing the perfect custom luxury home to suit your needs!