25 Feb Building the Ideal Master Bedroom Suite in Your Luxury Home
As a custom home builder of luxury homes, Norton Luxury Homes specializes in including the most extravagant features in the master bedroom suite. If you are considering a new home build, here are a few features that you might want to consider including in your home:
Master Bedroom Suite by NortonLuxury.com
- Oversized Walk-In Closets: For a shared walk-in closet, you should consider making the space at least 10-feet-by-10-feet to ensure there is enough room for clothes and maneuverability. Built-in organizers with well-designed compartments area also a must.
- Private Patio or Balcony: Offers the perfect space for enjoying privacy, watching the sunrise or getting a little peace and quiet before or after bed.
- Radiant Floor Heating: Keep your feet warm with radiant floor heating in the bathroom of your master suite.
- His and Hers Grooming Stations: A luxury master suite bathroom should include a sink, mirror and counter space for both him and her.
- Large Shower: The ideal shower should measure at least 4-feet-by-6-feet with a bench and body sprays at various heights.
- Deep Soaking Tub: A soaking tub offers a great place to relax.